Showing all 3 results
BIOSAR Pseudo (Pseudomonas fluorescens), a bacterial fungicide is an efficient entomo pathogen against oligonychus coffeae. It controls fungal and bacterial pathogens in different crops and its bio-control efficacy against red spidermite has been evaluated both in-vivo and in-vitro. Its colonizes in maximum space and absorbs a lot of nutrients available, thereby controlling pathogens by starving them for food and space. It effectively controls bacterial leaf seedling blight, blast, sheath blight, head blight, late blight, leaf blight, damping off, panama wilt, seedling rot, leaf spot, rust, red rot diseases, chilli seedlings, etc.
• Protects rhizoshere area against parasitic fungi such as fusarium or pythyum, as well as some phytophagus nematodes
• It is harmless to the environment, is eco-friendly and maintains ecological balance.
• It does not create resistance, resurgence and residue problems
• Effectively controls pests such as borers, cutworms, Root grubs, leaf hoppers, white fly, Aphids, Thrips, Mealy bug, wide range of arthropods, beetles, termites, weevils, thrips, caterpillars, mealybug etc.
Recommended For: Rice, wheat, maize, gram, lentils, potato, onion, tomato, carrot, capsicum, cucumber, peanut, tobacco, pineapple, mango, banana, chickpea, sugarcane, etc.
Available in powder and liquid form
Biosar TRICHO, a preventive biological fungicide contains conidial spore and mycelial fragments of a selective strains of antagonistic fungus Trichoderma Viride. It attacks disease causing fungicide before they reaches the root system. It grows fast, coils around the pathogen, penetrates through it and takes away its nutrients. The pathogen eventually dies and is eliminated on field. It is effective in controlling bacterial diseases, seed and soil borne diseases, damping off, foot rot, root rot, seedling rot, leaf spot, Rust, Red rot diseases, ring spot, collar rot, root wilt, etc.
• It does not creat resistance, resurgence and residue problem.
• It is harmless to the environment, is ecofriendly and maintains the ecological balance.
Recommended For: Wheat, Maize, Rice, Chilli, Potato, Tomato, Cabbage, Gram, Lentil, Banana, Melon, Peanut, Tea, Coffee, Spices etc.
It is available in powder and liquid form
BIOSAR SUDHI, a preventive biological (living) fungicide attacks disease causing fungicide before they reaches the root system. It grows fast, coils around the pathogen, penetrates through it and takes away its nutrients. The pathogen eventually dies and is eliminated on field. It effectively controls bacterial diseases, damping off, foot rot, root rot, seedling rot, leaf spot, rust, red rot diseases, ring spot, collar rot, root wilt, etc.
Recommended For: Wheat, maize, rice, chilli, potato, tomato, cabbage, gram, lentil, banana, melon, peanut, tea, coffee, spices, etc.