Showing all 4 results
Biosar Sampoorna is a phosphate rich organic manure (PROM) used as an alternative to diammonium phosphate and single super phosphate.
Phosphorous is required by all plants but is available in limited quantity in soil. In many areas phosphorous must be added to soil for the extensive plant growth that is desired for crop production.
Biosar Sampoorna is produced by co – composting high grade rock phosphate in very fine size with organic matter collected from various sources such as decomposed straw of paddy and crop residues. Phosphate solubilizing bacteria (PSB) is added to improve the efficiency and to make the nutrient available over a longer period. It contains high percentage of carbon to ensure that soil get ample carbon for the plant growth. Organic carbon, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium all three nutrients are available in Biosar Sampoorna which improves the soil quality. It is effective in both acidic and alkaline soil.
• Reduces the cost of fertilization and results into the conservation of phosphate mineral
• Suitable to neutral and alkaline soils, a boon for Indian farmers
• Protects the soil from damages due to over/imbalance fertilizer
• Improves the soil structures, texture, water holding capacity, C: N ratio & pH balance.
Recommended for: Paddy, potato, vegetables, beetle vine, mustard, groundnut, tea, young tea, mature tea and planting pit
Available in powder and liquid
BIOSAR HIRA, a bio enriched organic manure is made of 100% natural components like plants residues and cowdung manures. It contains high percentage of carbon which ensures high plant growth. It provides nutrients like carbon, nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium aform organic sources which improved the soil quality. It is also enriched with beneficial nitrogen fixing, phosphate solubilizing and potash mobilizing bacteria.
• Corrects soil pH & improves C: N ratio.
• Helps soil to hold more water, protect the crop against drought, and gowth of roots
• Gets a balanced supply of all the macro and micro nutrients
• Improves the activity of N-fixing bacteria/Azo/Rhizobium.
• Improves physical properties like soil structure, moister holding capacity, soil aeration and drainage
• It increases the succulency of the leaf
Recommended for: Tea (planting pit), young and mature tea, potato, vegetables, paddy, etc.
BIOSAR NEEM OIL (Azadirachta Indica)
Biosar Neem Oil is a natural botanical extract from neem seed kernel which is prepared using cold press technology. This technology helps this oil to retain all the well balanced values within itself. It is 100% pure and natural
• It is non toxic to spiders, btterflies and insects that pollinate plants
• Weekly use at normal concentration (0.5 – 2%) does not hurt honeybees and other beneficial insects
• Controls aphids, black spot, rust, spider mites, whiteflies, musquito, flies etc.
Biosar TRICHO, a preventive biological fungicide contains conidial spore and mycelial fragments of a selective strains of antagonistic fungus Trichoderma Viride. It attacks disease causing fungicide before they reaches the root system. It grows fast, coils around the pathogen, penetrates through it and takes away its nutrients. The pathogen eventually dies and is eliminated on field. It is effective in controlling bacterial diseases, seed and soil borne diseases, damping off, foot rot, root rot, seedling rot, leaf spot, Rust, Red rot diseases, ring spot, collar rot, root wilt, etc.
• It does not creat resistance, resurgence and residue problem.
• It is harmless to the environment, is ecofriendly and maintains the ecological balance.
Recommended For: Wheat, Maize, Rice, Chilli, Potato, Tomato, Cabbage, Gram, Lentil, Banana, Melon, Peanut, Tea, Coffee, Spices etc.
It is available in powder and liquid form