Showing all 2 results
Biosar Recoup, a biologically stabilized organic soil conditioner blended with special organic nutrient additives. It can turn poor soils into productive economic farm lands. It promotes integrated fertilizer management, use of inorganic and organic soil conditioners. It has properties that bind the chemicals to the top layer of soil, prevents leaching and making nutrients available to plants when needed.
• It is a good source of plant available potassium
• Suited for use in India due to it’s high action exchange capacity high water holding capacity to assist in drought proofing
• Assists in maintaining soil structure, reduces bulk density, imporves aeration and drainage
• Resists fungus, root diseases and pests
Recommended for all crops
Biosar Urbane is a combination of vermiculite & rock phosphate. Vermiculite is a natural mineral that is often placed in potting soil to enhance plants growth by boosting aeration while encouraging water drainage. It adds a plethora of nutrients to the plant including calcium magnesium and potassium. Most soils have a large reserve of total phosphorous but the amount of ‘P’ which is actually available to the plants to support optimum plant growth is very small. Continuous application of phosphatic fertilizer (rock phosphate) is essential for increasing crop yield.
Recommended for: Vegetable, flowering & plantation crops.
• Improves water holding capacity of soil and helps in aeration of soil
• Great for starting seeds and for propogating cutting as it is a sterile medium. It prevents bacterial and fungal problems such as damping off, powdery mildew, etc.