A combination of microbial inoculants for management of major nutrients like nitrogen, phosphorus and potash is necessary for sustainability of plants. Bio fertlizers enhance nitrogen availability, while inoculants enhance phosphorous and potash nutrition.
Biosar AZUM comprises of Bacteria Azospirillum which serves as a broad spectrum inoculant. It is a mixture of powerful organisms which dissolve insolulable phosphorous and potash in soil and makes them available for plants through production of organic acid. It also provides nitrogen to the plants and produces biologically active vitamins, indole acetic acid, gibberellins, cytokynins which promotes plant growth.
• Improves rate of seed germination, helps in root proliferation, accelerates plant growth, initiates early flowering and maturation, thus incrasing crop yield by 10-15%
• Energizes plants and boosts their growth
• It is sustainable and makes plants healthy from inside
1.Seed treatment – 5gm powder/kg seed. 5gm powder to be mixed with 10ml of water to dress the seeds
2.Soil application – 2kg powder to be mixed with 30 kg BIOSAR HIRA (Organic Manure) or as recommended. To be applied uniformly in 1 hectare area of soil. Usage of BIOSAR HIRA as per requirement.
1 ltr/hectare. 2ml liquid to be dissolved in 1 ltr of water and sprayed uniformly near the root of the plants in the morning or evening. It is compatible with all bio products.
Biosar VAM is used as an effective soil inoculant. It increases the product quality and immune power of the crop. The mycorrhizae start associating symbiotically with roots of the plants which helps in absorption of water, phosphorus solubilization and other essential macro and micro elements to make them available for the plants in an assimilable form. It imparts drought tolerance to plants and resistance to soil borne pathogens through its symbiotic associative property
BIOSAR HIRA, a bio enriched organic manure is made of 100% natural components like plants residues and cowdung manures. It contains high percentage of carbon which ensures high plant growth. It provides nutrients like carbon, nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium aform organic sources which improved the soil quality. It is also enriched with beneficial nitrogen fixing, phosphate solubilizing and potash mobilizing bacteria.
• Corrects soil pH & improves C: N ratio.
• Helps soil to hold more water, protect the crop against drought, and gowth of roots
• Gets a balanced supply of all the macro and micro nutrients
• Improves the activity of N-fixing bacteria/Azo/Rhizobium.
• Improves physical properties like soil structure, moister holding capacity, soil aeration and drainage
• It increases the succulency of the leaf
Recommended for: Tea (planting pit), young and mature tea, potato, vegetables, paddy, etc.
Biosar ZSB comprises of Zinc solubilizing bacteria. Zinc is an important micro nutrient required in small amounts by plants for growth and reproduction. Solubilization of inorganic mineral nutrients such as insoluble form of zinc into accessible form for plant assimilation is a well known plant growth promoting traits exhibited by many bacteria.
• It controls khoira diseases in Paddy
• Increases crop yield and the quality of the produce
• Improves soil health and activates hormones
• Improves root and plant growth
• Improve photo synthetic activity
Recommended for: Crops grown between 5 to 8 pH. It should be applied specially in paddy, wheat, pulses, citrus, pomegranate, Ginger etc.
Biosar KMB is a potash mobilizing bio-fertilizer containing Frateuria Aurantia, which has the capability of dissolving insoluble potash and phosphorous in soil and makes them available to plants by producing organic acids. It releases elementary Potassium from ores, i.e. mineralization occurs which increases uptake of potash in plant. It also increases the activity of beneficial rhizosphere bacteria, giving the crop a good yield. It also provides nitrogen to the plants
• Produces biologically active metabolites like vitamins, indole acetic acid, gibberellins, cytokynins which energizes the plants and promote their growth
• It makes plants healthier from inside