Biosar KMB is a potash mobilizing bio-fertilizer containing Frateuria Aurantia, which has the capability of dissolving insoluble potash and phosphorous in soil and makes them available to plants by producing organic acids. It releases elementary Potassium from ores, i.e. mineralization occurs which increases uptake of potash in plant. It also increases the activity of beneficial rhizosphere bacteria, giving the crop a good yield. It also provides nitrogen to the plants
• Produces biologically active metabolites like vitamins, indole acetic acid, gibberellins, cytokynins which energizes the plants and promote their growth
• It makes plants healthier from inside
Seed treatment – 100 gram BIOSAR KMB is to be mixed well with 10 liters of sticking agent/water. The seeds are then dipped, shade dried and sown immediately
Soil application – 3kg BIOSAR KMB is to be mixed with 30 kg BIOSAR HIRA (Organic Manure) or as recommended. Applied uniformly in the soil and watered well.
200ml per acre. 1ml of Biosar KMB is dissolved in 1ltr of water and sprayed uniformly near the root of the plant in the morning or evening hours.
Biosar Moti, a vermi compost is a superior quality manure. It is rich in plant nutrients and provides all essential nutrients in exchangeable and available forms. The worm castings in the vermicompost have nutrients that are upto 97% utilizable by plants and the easting have a mucous coating which allows the nutrients to “time release”.
• It is gentle and does not burn plants. It improves soil structure, acration, water holding capacity and chemical composition of soil
• Reduces casting of soil structure, improves water transmission and water retention, minatains uniforn pH and increases cation exchange activity of soil
• Increases oxidizable carbom levels, improving the base exchange capacity of the soil
Recommended for: Tea (planting pit), young and mature tea, potato, vegetables, paddy, etc.
Biosar Neem Zyme is the ideal replacement for liquid ammonia urea, phosphoric acid and several other chemical fertilizer used as a supplement or nutrient source in all biological treatment systems. It furnishes required energy sources to maintain excellent growth rate and promote biological oxidation. It provides further action, reduces fertilizer requirement and increases yield in most crops.
• Consistent, premium quality mix ideal for both indoor and outdoor container gardening
• Formulated when micro nutrients and neem oil to support strong and consistent plant growth
• Increases higher water penetration, fertilizer efficiency, root development and rebuilds soil naturally
Biosar Azoto comprizes of Azotobacter chroococcum, which enriches nitrogen nutrition in nitrogen deficient soil and also provides nitrogen to the plant. It produces biologically active metabolites like vitamins, indole acetic acid, gibberellins, cytokynins which promotes plant growth.
• Energizes plants and boosts their growth
• It is sustainable and makes plants healthy from inside
• Improves crop yield
Recommended For: Rice, Maize, Cowpea, Chick pea, Potato, Tea, pulses, Soyabean, all Fruits and Vegetables.
Biosar Gromax Tea has a positive effect on tea plant growth, it supplies nutrients like Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, etc. to the plant. It improves the yield as it plays an important role in balanced crop nutrition. It is ecofirnedly and non toxic to humans and animals.
• Increases stem elongation and helps break dormancy
• Improves leaf size, quality, chlorophyll content, photosynthesis ad carbon fixation
• Accelerates leaf germination and increases enzyme induction in plants
• Increases microbial activity in soil and improves plants’ metabolic process