Biosar Neem Zyme is the ideal replacement for liquid ammonia urea, phosphoric acid and several other chemical fertilizer used as a supplement or nutrient source in all biological treatment systems. It furnishes required energy sources to maintain excellent growth rate and promote biological oxidation. It provides further action, reduces fertilizer requirement and increases yield in most crops.
• Consistent, premium quality mix ideal for both indoor and outdoor container gardening
• Formulated when micro nutrients and neem oil to support strong and consistent plant growth
• Increases higher water penetration, fertilizer efficiency, root development and rebuilds soil naturally
Fruit plants: 50 gm/10” pot per 7 days or 4-5 kg/Acre
Vegetables: 50 gm/10” pot / 10 days or 4-5 kg/Acre
Potato: 50 gm/10” pot or 4-5 kg/Acre
Crops: 50 gm/10” pot / 10 days or 4-5 kg/Acre (cereals & oil seeds)
Flower and Foliage plant: 50 gm/10” pot / 10 days or 4-5 kg/Acre
Biosar Natura, research based product containing a mixture of essential plant amino acids along with humic acid, fulvic acid and bio-organic plant nutrient. It is protein hydeolysate based liquid plant nutrient which is used for enchancing the yield of all agricultural, horticultural and plantation crops, specially for all stages of tea plantation. It promotes growth of healthy green leaves, reduces the intensity of chlorosis, prevents and corrects nutrient deficiency.
• Biosar Natura increases photosynthesis, improves flower and fruit setting. It also improves size, colour and keeping quality of the produce
• As it is rich in Nitrogen content and other organic growth enhancer, it increases the succulency of the leaf
Biosar Gromax Tea has a positive effect on tea plant growth, it supplies nutrients like Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, etc. to the plant. It improves the yield as it plays an important role in balanced crop nutrition. It is ecofirnedly and non toxic to humans and animals.
• Increases stem elongation and helps break dormancy
• Improves leaf size, quality, chlorophyll content, photosynthesis ad carbon fixation
• Accelerates leaf germination and increases enzyme induction in plants
• Increases microbial activity in soil and improves plants’ metabolic process
A combination of microbial inoculants is required to manage major nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus and potash, which are necessary for plant sustainability.
Biosar NPK is the mixture of some most powerful organisms which has the capability of dissolving insoluble phosphorus and potash in soil and make them available to plants by producing organic acids.
• Provides Nitrogen to plants
• Produces biologically active metabolites like vitamins, indole acetic acid, gibberellins, cytokynins which energizes the plants and promote their growth
• It makes plants healthier from inside
Biosar VAM is used as an effective soil inoculant. It increases the product quality and immune power of the crop. The mycorrhizae start associating symbiotically with roots of the plants which helps in absorption of water, phosphorus solubilization and other essential macro and micro elements to make them available for the plants in an assimilable form. It imparts drought tolerance to plants and resistance to soil borne pathogens through its symbiotic associative property