Biosar Humic Acid Solid is a group of molecules that binds and helps plant roots receive water and nutrients. High humic acid levels can dramatically increase yields, while its deficency can prevent farmers and gardeners from grooving crops with optimum nutrition.
• Nutrilize sil pH, increase plant yield upto 70%, increase water holding capacity of soil
• Binds insoluble metal ions, oxides and hydeoxides to release them slowly and continually to plants when required
• Produces physical, chemical and biological effects
• It is completely biodegradable and toxin free.
Dosage : 500 gm/acre via drip irrigation
2 kg/acre for short term crops (3 – 4 months) and 4 kg per acre for long term crops
Crops : Any field crops / Horticultural crops/Fruit crops.
Compatibility : Compatible with most of all pesticides / fungicides / PGR.
A combination of microbial inoculants for management of major nutrients like nitrogen, phosphorus and potash is necessary for sustainability of plants. Bio fertlizers enhance nitrogen availability, while inoculants enhance phosphorous and potash nutrition.
Biosar AZUM comprises of Bacteria Azospirillum which serves as a broad spectrum inoculant. It is a mixture of powerful organisms which dissolve insolulable phosphorous and potash in soil and makes them available for plants through production of organic acid. It also provides nitrogen to the plants and produces biologically active vitamins, indole acetic acid, gibberellins, cytokynins which promotes plant growth.
• Improves rate of seed germination, helps in root proliferation, accelerates plant growth, initiates early flowering and maturation, thus incrasing crop yield by 10-15%
• Energizes plants and boosts their growth
• It is sustainable and makes plants healthy from inside
BIOSAR Power, a completely decomposed organic fertilizer is enriched with de-oiled cakes and various nutrients. It is completely free of heavy metals. It is manufactured from well decomposed cattle waste and essential ingredients of organic origin. It increase the NPK level of soil and maintains the organic carbon percentage.
• Fully decomposed organic manure, hence odour-less
• Helps in conditioning soil structure, maintaining pH level, improving water holding capacity and better root proliferation.
• Facilitates the process of nutrient intake in a systematic and holistic manner.
• It is odour less and non-toxic. Does not leave any harmful residue or cause soil pollution.
• It increases succulency of leaves and helps in vigorous root growth.
Biosar VAM is used as an effective soil inoculant. It increases the product quality and immune power of the crop. The mycorrhizae start associating symbiotically with roots of the plants which helps in absorption of water, phosphorus solubilization and other essential macro and micro elements to make them available for the plants in an assimilable form. It imparts drought tolerance to plants and resistance to soil borne pathogens through its symbiotic associative property
A combination of microbial inoculants is required to manage major nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus and potash, which are necessary for plant sustainability.
Biosar NPK is the mixture of some most powerful organisms which has the capability of dissolving insoluble phosphorus and potash in soil and make them available to plants by producing organic acids.
• Provides Nitrogen to plants
• Produces biologically active metabolites like vitamins, indole acetic acid, gibberellins, cytokynins which energizes the plants and promote their growth
• It makes plants healthier from inside