BIOSAR MYCE (Paecilomyces fumosoroseus), is a naturally occurring fungus in soil. It is widely used to control lepidopteron pests in many agricultural crops. It is not harmful to the host plant or the environment. As a pesticide active ingredient, it is applied to soil to control nematodes that attack plant roots. It acts against a wide range of Arthropods, red spider mites, thrips, beetles, white flies, caterpillars etc.
• It forms a good molecule for use in IPM programme and there by helps to reduce the pesticide load
• Offers long lasting pest control as it does not affect natural enemies
• Does not create resistance, resurgence and residue problem.
• Effectively controls economically important pests of crops such as root knot nematodes, burrowing nematodes, cyst nematodes, lesion nematodes etc.
Soil application: 2.5 kg/ Hectare
Foliar spray: 5gm per ltr of water
Seed Treatment: Mix 4 ml of Biosar MYCE/ 5 gm of Biosar MYCE in 10 ml of water & treat this to 1 kg of seeds
For Nursery: Mix 250 ml of MYCE-L with 50 kg organic manure & broadcast to the nursery.
Main Field/Soil: Mix 1 lt of Biosar MYCE or 2 kg of Biosar MYCE in 100 kg of dried organic manure & broadcast to 1 hectare of area. (depending on crop canopy).
Foliar Spray: Mix 2 ml of Biosar MYCE in 1 lt of water and spray this in the morning/evening hours. i.e.1lt/hec.
The frequency of applications also depends on the pest and the crop. For greenhouse pest problems, applications once in every 15-20 days are recommended.
BIOSAR TRICHOTWIN, a preventive biological (living) fungicide attacks disease causing fungicide before they reaches the root system. It grows fast, coils around the pathogen, penetrates through it and takes away its nutrients. The pathogen eventually dies and is eliminated on field.
• It is not toxic to humans and not a water contaminant.
• It is host specific, can colonize and proliferate
• It is non pathogenic to host planst and environment
Azatica 1% is an emulsifiable concentrate containing 1.0% by weight azadirachtin. It is an insect growth regulator which also works as a repellent towards some adult species. WHile evaluation on ornamental, forestry, and food crops, no phytotoxicity at directed field rates was observed.
Target Pests: Aphids, armyworms, beetles, bagworms, bugs, budworms, cutworms, cankeworms, caterpillar and loopers, chafers, flies, fungus gnats, leafperforators, leafhoppers, leafminers, leafrollers, lepidopterous larvae, loopers, marsh crane flies, mealybugs, moths, psyllids, sawflies, thrips, webworms, and whiteflies; and plant parasitic nematodes such as dagger, golden, root knot nematodes, etc.
Recommended For: Agricultural and commercial use, greenhouse, shadehouse, and nursery use on outdoor food crops, indoor plants, turfgrass, outdoor shrubs, trees and ornamentals.
BIOSAR VERTI (Verticillium Lecanii), a biological insecticide is a entomopathogenic fungus. When comes in contact with cuticle skin of the target pest / insect, it germinates and grows directly through the spiracle into the inner body of the host. The fungus proliferates throughout the insects body, draining the insects nutrients and eventually killing it in around 48-72 hours. The mycelium of this fungus produces a cyclodepsipeptide toxin called bassianolide and other insecticidal toxins such as dipicolinic acid. It effectively controls pests such as borers, cutworms, root grubs, leaf hoppers, white fly, aphids, thrips, rust fungi, scale inscets, mealy bug, etc.
• It does not create resistance, resurgence and residue problem
• It is eco-friendly and maintains the ecological balance
Recommended for: Rice, maize, tomato, cauliflower, potato, cabbage, tea, cereals, pulses, vegetables, fruit crops, cole crops, orchards, fibre crops, cut flowers, plantation crops, ornamentals in greenhouses, nurseries, lawns and landscape.
BIOSAR Pseudo (Pseudomonas fluorescens), a bacterial fungicide is an efficient entomo pathogen against oligonychus coffeae. It controls fungal and bacterial pathogens in different crops and its bio-control efficacy against red spidermite has been evaluated both in-vivo and in-vitro. Its colonizes in maximum space and absorbs a lot of nutrients available, thereby controlling pathogens by starving them for food and space. It effectively controls bacterial leaf seedling blight, blast, sheath blight, head blight, late blight, leaf blight, damping off, panama wilt, seedling rot, leaf spot, rust, red rot diseases, chilli seedlings, etc.
• Protects rhizoshere area against parasitic fungi such as fusarium or pythyum, as well as some phytophagus nematodes
• It is harmless to the environment, is eco-friendly and maintains ecological balance.
• It does not create resistance, resurgence and residue problems
• Effectively controls pests such as borers, cutworms, Root grubs, leaf hoppers, white fly, Aphids, Thrips, Mealy bug, wide range of arthropods, beetles, termites, weevils, thrips, caterpillars, mealybug etc.
Recommended For: Rice, wheat, maize, gram, lentils, potato, onion, tomato, carrot, capsicum, cucumber, peanut, tobacco, pineapple, mango, banana, chickpea, sugarcane, etc.
Available in powder and liquid form