BIOSAR BENA is a biological insecticide based on a selective strain of naturally ocurring entomopathogenic fungis (Beauveria bassiana). When the spore of the fungus comes in contact with cuticle (skin) of the target pest/insect it germinate and grow directly through the cuticle in the inner body of the pest/insect. The fungus proliferates throughout the insect’s body, draining the insect of nutrients, eventually killing it in about 48-72 hours after spray.
• It does not creat resistance, resurgence and residue problem.
• It is harmless to the environment.
• It is ecofriendly and maintains the ecological balance.
• Effectively controls pests such as borers, cutworms, Root grubs, leaf hoppers, white fly, Aphids, Thrips, Mealy bug, wide range of arthropods, beetles, termites, weevils, thrips, caterpillars, mealybug etc.
Recommended For: Rice, Maize, Tomato, Cauliflower, Potato, Cabbage, Tea, Cereals, Pulses, Vegetables, Fruit crops, Cole crops, Orchards, Fibre crops, Cut flowers Ornamentals in greenhouses, nurseries, lawns and landscape.
Seed treatment: Mix 5gm of BIOSAR BENA with 1 Kg semi moist seeds
Soil treatment: Thoroughly mix 1.0 – 1.5 Kg BIOSAR BENA with 30 Kg of Biosar Hira (Organic manure) before spreading on soil, followed by light ploughing and irrigation
Foliar Spray: 2ml/ ltr of Biosar BENA-L mixed with 5ml/ ltr of Biosar Add-on. The product should be sprayed on the growing plants using hand, ground or aerial spray equipment.
Soil application: Biosar BENA-L can be sprinkled around the root – zone and incorporated into the soil either mechanically or through watering of plants. It can also be incorporated into the soil through drip irrigation systems.
The frequency of applications also depends on the pest and the crop. For greenhouse pest problems, applications once in every 15-20 days are recommended.
Compatibility: It compatible with all other bio products.
BIOSAR META (Metarhizium anisopliae), an entomopathogenic fungus is a disease causing parasitoid. It is widely used to control lepidopteron pests in agricultural crops. Once the fungus spores attach to the surface of an insect, they germinate, grow, penetrate the exoskeleton of the insect and grow very rapidly inside the insect causing the insect to die. Other insects that come in contact with infected insects also become infected with the fungus. It is not harmful to the host plant or the environment.
• It forms a good molecule for use in IPM programme and there by helps to reduce the pesticide load
• Offers long lasting pest control as it does not affect natural enemies
• Does not create resistance, resurgence and residue problem.
• Effectively controls economically important pests of crops such as leaf hoppers, root grubs, borers, cutworms, termites, palm weevils
• Helps to increase productivity by improving the crop health through containing the pest.
Recommended for: Cereals, pulses, vegetables, fruit crops, cole crops, orchards, fibre crops, cut flowers ornamentals in greenhouses, nurseries, lawns and landscape.
BIOSAR NPV is a biological insecticide based on an selective strain of nuclear polyhedrosis virus. When the spore of the fungus comes in contact with cuticle (skin) of the target pest/insect it germinate and grow directly through the cuticle in the inner body of the pest/insect.
It effectively controls pests such as borers, cutworms, root grubs, leaf hoppers, white fly, aphids, thrips, mealy bug, etc.
Recommended for: Rice, maize, tomato, cauliflower, potato, cabbage, tea, etc.
Azatica 1% is an emulsifiable concentrate containing 1.0% by weight azadirachtin. It is an insect growth regulator which also works as a repellent towards some adult species. WHile evaluation on ornamental, forestry, and food crops, no phytotoxicity at directed field rates was observed.
Target Pests: Aphids, armyworms, beetles, bagworms, bugs, budworms, cutworms, cankeworms, caterpillar and loopers, chafers, flies, fungus gnats, leafperforators, leafhoppers, leafminers, leafrollers, lepidopterous larvae, loopers, marsh crane flies, mealybugs, moths, psyllids, sawflies, thrips, webworms, and whiteflies; and plant parasitic nematodes such as dagger, golden, root knot nematodes, etc.
Recommended For: Agricultural and commercial use, greenhouse, shadehouse, and nursery use on outdoor food crops, indoor plants, turfgrass, outdoor shrubs, trees and ornamentals.
Biosar Neem Oil Plus is a natural botanical extract from neem seed kernel which is prepared using cold press technology. This technology helps this oil to retain all the well balanced values within itself. It is 100% pure and natural
• It is non toxic to spiders, btterflies and insects that pollinate plants
• Weekly use at normal concentration (0.5 – 2%) does not hurt honeybees and other beneficial insects
• Controls aphids, black spot, rust, spider mites, whiteflies, musquito, flies etc.