Biosar Troopepn (Heterorhabditis Indica), a heat tolerant nematode that works against many insect pests. When the temperature is between 25°C and 29°C, the nematode is used as a biological control agent to manage small hire beetle, fall army warm, fungus gnat, Indian meal moth, root weevil, white grub, etc.
When it is applied on the soil surface, Heterorhabditis Indica’s infective juveniles start searching for inscet hosts. Once insect larva is located, the nematode penetrates into the larval body cavity bia nayural openings such as mouth, anus and spiracles or host cuticles. Once inside, they release synbiotic bacteria (Photorabdus luminescens). In the blood, multiplying nematode bacterium complex causes septicaemia and kill their insect host usually within 24-48 hours of infection. Nematodes feed on multiplying bacteria, mature into adults, reproduce and then emerge as infective juveniles from the host cadaver to seek new larva in the soil and life cycle continues.
• Do not cause any harm to the personnel involved in their production and application.
• Do not harm humans, animals, beneficial insect, microbial communities and other beneficial nematodes.
• It works very effectively in combination with Beauveria bassiana, Pseudomonas fluorescens, Trichoderma Viride, the bio control agent. Pathogenicity influence of Herterorhabditis indica when exposed with the other bio pesticides on host larva, have proved to be more virulent and compatible.
Methods of Use: Main field, soil application, farms, platation crops
Mix 1-2kg BIOSAR TROOPEPN with 100kg manure & broadcast to 1area
Mix 3gm BIOSAR TROOPEPN in 1lt water sprays this in morning/evening hours
Mix 10gm BIOSAR TROOPEPN with 1-2kg farm yard manure & apply to each plant
Biosar Neem Oil is a natural botanical extract from neem seed kernel which is prepared using cold press technology. This technology helps this oil to retain all the well balanced values within itself. It is 100% pure and natural
• It is non toxic to spiders, btterflies and insects that pollinate plants
• Weekly use at normal concentration (0.5 – 2%) does not hurt honeybees and other beneficial insects
• Controls aphids, black spot, rust, spider mites, whiteflies, musquito, flies etc.
BIOSAR MYCE (Paecilomyces fumosoroseus), is a naturally occurring fungus in soil. It is widely used to control lepidopteron pests in many agricultural crops. It is not harmful to the host plant or the environment. As a pesticide active ingredient, it is applied to soil to control nematodes that attack plant roots. It acts against a wide range of Arthropods, red spider mites, thrips, beetles, white flies, caterpillars etc.
• It forms a good molecule for use in IPM programme and there by helps to reduce the pesticide load
• Offers long lasting pest control as it does not affect natural enemies
• Does not create resistance, resurgence and residue problem.
• Effectively controls economically important pests of crops such as root knot nematodes, burrowing nematodes, cyst nematodes, lesion nematodes etc.
Biosar Karanja Oil is a natural botanical extract from karanja seed kernel which is processed using cold press technology. This technology helps Biosar Karanja Oil to retain all the well balanced values within itself. It is non-toxic to spiders, butterflies and to insects that pollinate plants. It si 100% pure and natural
• Controls aphids, black spot, rust, spider mites, whiteflies, musquito, flies & lepidopteran pest
• Contains plant growth stimulating factors, primarily auxins which improves soil texture, promoting unparalled vegetative growth, plant health and fruit yields
Biosar BT (Bacillus thuringiensis), a naturally occurring bacterium is an effective control agent in many crops. The insects that die eating Bacillus thuringiensis are not considered dangerous to birds or animals that may feed the dead insect.
• Not harmful to plants or the environment
• Only microbial insecticide widely used to control lepidopteron pests in agricultural crops.
Best time to spray is early morning or evening as it is highly susceptible to degradation by sunlight. They mostly adhere to foliage for less than a week after application, the period shotens with rain or overhead watering.
Recommended For: Cereals, Pulses, Vegetables, Fruit crops, Cole crops, Orchards, Fibre crops, Cut flowers Ornamentals in greenhouses; nurseries, lawns and landscape.