Biosar Troopepn (Heterorhabditis Indica), a heat tolerant nematode that works against many insect pests. When the temperature is between 25°C and 29°C, the nematode is used as a biological control agent to manage small hire beetle, fall army warm, fungus gnat, Indian meal moth, root weevil, white grub, etc.
When it is applied on the soil surface, Heterorhabditis Indica’s infective juveniles start searching for inscet hosts. Once insect larva is located, the nematode penetrates into the larval body cavity bia nayural openings such as mouth, anus and spiracles or host cuticles. Once inside, they release synbiotic bacteria (Photorabdus luminescens). In the blood, multiplying nematode bacterium complex causes septicaemia and kill their insect host usually within 24-48 hours of infection. Nematodes feed on multiplying bacteria, mature into adults, reproduce and then emerge as infective juveniles from the host cadaver to seek new larva in the soil and life cycle continues.
• Do not cause any harm to the personnel involved in their production and application.
• Do not harm humans, animals, beneficial insect, microbial communities and other beneficial nematodes.
• It works very effectively in combination with Beauveria bassiana, Pseudomonas fluorescens, Trichoderma Viride, the bio control agent. Pathogenicity influence of Herterorhabditis indica when exposed with the other bio pesticides on host larva, have proved to be more virulent and compatible.
Methods of Use: Main field, soil application, farms, platation crops
Mix 1-2kg BIOSAR TROOPEPN with 100kg manure & broadcast to 1area
Mix 3gm BIOSAR TROOPEPN in 1lt water sprays this in morning/evening hours
Mix 10gm BIOSAR TROOPEPN with 1-2kg farm yard manure & apply to each plant
BIOSAR Pseudo (Pseudomonas fluorescens), a bacterial fungicide is an efficient entomo pathogen against oligonychus coffeae. It controls fungal and bacterial pathogens in different crops and its bio-control efficacy against red spidermite has been evaluated both in-vivo and in-vitro. Its colonizes in maximum space and absorbs a lot of nutrients available, thereby controlling pathogens by starving them for food and space. It effectively controls bacterial leaf seedling blight, blast, sheath blight, head blight, late blight, leaf blight, damping off, panama wilt, seedling rot, leaf spot, rust, red rot diseases, chilli seedlings, etc.
• Protects rhizoshere area against parasitic fungi such as fusarium or pythyum, as well as some phytophagus nematodes
• It is harmless to the environment, is eco-friendly and maintains ecological balance.
• It does not create resistance, resurgence and residue problems
• Effectively controls pests such as borers, cutworms, Root grubs, leaf hoppers, white fly, Aphids, Thrips, Mealy bug, wide range of arthropods, beetles, termites, weevils, thrips, caterpillars, mealybug etc.
Recommended For: Rice, wheat, maize, gram, lentils, potato, onion, tomato, carrot, capsicum, cucumber, peanut, tobacco, pineapple, mango, banana, chickpea, sugarcane, etc.
Available in powder and liquid form
BIOSAR Doctor Tee is a biological formulation prepared from extracts of rarely available roots and leaves. It is a research based product which is highly effective in prevention and curation of plants from possible pest attack like insects and worms (not for Bacterial/Fungus/Virus attack)
Biosar BT (Bacillus thuringiensis), a naturally occurring bacterium is an effective control agent in many crops. The insects that die eating Bacillus thuringiensis are not considered dangerous to birds or animals that may feed the dead insect.
• Not harmful to plants or the environment
• Only microbial insecticide widely used to control lepidopteron pests in agricultural crops.
Best time to spray is early morning or evening as it is highly susceptible to degradation by sunlight. They mostly adhere to foliage for less than a week after application, the period shotens with rain or overhead watering.
Recommended For: Cereals, Pulses, Vegetables, Fruit crops, Cole crops, Orchards, Fibre crops, Cut flowers Ornamentals in greenhouses; nurseries, lawns and landscape.
Biosar Karanja Oil is a natural botanical extract from karanja seed kernel which is processed using cold press technology. This technology helps Biosar Karanja Oil to retain all the well balanced values within itself. It is non-toxic to spiders, butterflies and to insects that pollinate plants. It si 100% pure and natural
• Controls aphids, black spot, rust, spider mites, whiteflies, musquito, flies & lepidopteran pest
• Contains plant growth stimulating factors, primarily auxins which improves soil texture, promoting unparalled vegetative growth, plant health and fruit yields