Biosar Troopepn (Heterorhabditis Indica), a heat tolerant nematode that works against many insect pests. When the temperature is between 25°C and 29°C, the nematode is used as a biological control agent to manage small hire beetle, fall army warm, fungus gnat, Indian meal moth, root weevil, white grub, etc.
When it is applied on the soil surface, Heterorhabditis Indica’s infective juveniles start searching for inscet hosts. Once insect larva is located, the nematode penetrates into the larval body cavity bia nayural openings such as mouth, anus and spiracles or host cuticles. Once inside, they release synbiotic bacteria (Photorabdus luminescens). In the blood, multiplying nematode bacterium complex causes septicaemia and kill their insect host usually within 24-48 hours of infection. Nematodes feed on multiplying bacteria, mature into adults, reproduce and then emerge as infective juveniles from the host cadaver to seek new larva in the soil and life cycle continues.
• Do not cause any harm to the personnel involved in their production and application.
• Do not harm humans, animals, beneficial insect, microbial communities and other beneficial nematodes.
• It works very effectively in combination with Beauveria bassiana, Pseudomonas fluorescens, Trichoderma Viride, the bio control agent. Pathogenicity influence of Herterorhabditis indica when exposed with the other bio pesticides on host larva, have proved to be more virulent and compatible.
Methods of Use: Main field, soil application, farms, platation crops
Mix 1-2kg BIOSAR TROOPEPN with 100kg manure & broadcast to 1area
Mix 3gm BIOSAR TROOPEPN in 1lt water sprays this in morning/evening hours
Mix 10gm BIOSAR TROOPEPN with 1-2kg farm yard manure & apply to each plant
Biosar Neem Oil Plus is a natural botanical extract from neem seed kernel which is prepared using cold press technology. This technology helps this oil to retain all the well balanced values within itself. It is 100% pure and natural
• It is non toxic to spiders, btterflies and insects that pollinate plants
• Weekly use at normal concentration (0.5 – 2%) does not hurt honeybees and other beneficial insects
• Controls aphids, black spot, rust, spider mites, whiteflies, musquito, flies etc.
Biosar Pochonia (Pochonia Chlamydosporia), a nematophagous fungus is one of the most effective biological control agents against plant endoparasitic nematodes of the genera globodera, heterodera, meloidogyne, nacobbus and more recently rotylenchulus
• Colonize the rhizosphere of plants and cultivars
• Percentage of parasitism is high
• Effective against a high variety of nematodes
Insecticidal soaps are based on potassium fatty acids and used to control many plant pests. Since insecticides work only when they are directly in contact with plants, threfore plants are weighed. Soaps have low mammalian toxicity and are considered safe to be used around children and pets. They are also used in organic farming.
Biosar Bashit is a combination of potassium oleate and neem oil. It is very effective for soft bodied insects. It can also be used for large bodies insects like grass hoppers and caterpillars, though large bodied insects can be difficult to control with just soaps. It is effective in reduction and control of spider mites, aphids, thrips, green/white flies, leaf hoppers, leaf spot downey mildew, bliguls, borty tis, scabs, rusts, powdery mildew and for naturally repelling insects such as flies, mites, ticks and lice from animals.
• It has no residual action and low mammalian toxicity (typically allowed uoto day of harvest)
• It can be used in combination with other insecticides
• Around 95% adults insects and 98% of nymphs die within 48 hours
• It kills the pest on contact
Biosar Sesame Oil is a natural botanical extract from sesame seed kernel which shows direct toxicity by asphyxiating small insects. It has behavioral effects in reducing oviposition by some Lepidoptera. No reported cases of resistance developing in target pest species has been observed. It is relatively non-toxic to predators & parasites.