BIOSAR META (Metarhizium anisopliae), an entomopathogenic fungus is a disease causing parasitoid. It is widely used to control lepidopteron pests in agricultural crops. Once the fungus spores attach to the surface of an insect, they germinate, grow, penetrate the exoskeleton of the insect and grow very rapidly inside the insect causing the insect to die. Other insects that come in contact with infected insects also become infected with the fungus. It is not harmful to the host plant or the environment.
• It forms a good molecule for use in IPM programme and there by helps to reduce the pesticide load
• Offers long lasting pest control as it does not affect natural enemies
• Does not create resistance, resurgence and residue problem.
• Effectively controls economically important pests of crops such as leaf hoppers, root grubs, borers, cutworms, termites, palm weevils
• Helps to increase productivity by improving the crop health through containing the pest.
Recommended for: Cereals, pulses, vegetables, fruit crops, cole crops, orchards, fibre crops, cut flowers ornamentals in greenhouses, nurseries, lawns and landscape.
Foliar spray: 2.5 kg/ hectare in 500 liters of water i.e., 5 gm/liter of water. The spray volume depends on the crop canopy.
Soil application: 2.5 kg/ Hectare
Foliar Spray: 2ml/ ltr of Biosar META with 5ml/ ltr of Biosar Addon. The product should be sprayed on the growing plants using hand, ground or aerial spray equipment.
Soil application: Biosar META can be sprinkled around the root – zone and incorporated into the soil either mechanically or through watering of plants. It can also be incorporated into the soil through drip irrigation systems.
The frequency of applications also depends on the pest and crop. For greenhouse pest problems, applications once in every 15-20 days are recommended.
BIOSAR Doctor Tee is a biological formulation prepared from extracts of rarely available roots and leaves. It is a research based product which is highly effective in prevention and curation of plants from possible pest attack like insects and worms (not for Bacterial/Fungus/Virus attack)
Biosar Troopepn (Heterorhabditis Indica), a heat tolerant nematode that works against many insect pests. When the temperature is between 25°C and 29°C, the nematode is used as a biological control agent to manage small hire beetle, fall army warm, fungus gnat, Indian meal moth, root weevil, white grub, etc.
When it is applied on the soil surface, Heterorhabditis Indica’s infective juveniles start searching for inscet hosts. Once insect larva is located, the nematode penetrates into the larval body cavity bia nayural openings such as mouth, anus and spiracles or host cuticles. Once inside, they release synbiotic bacteria (Photorabdus luminescens). In the blood, multiplying nematode bacterium complex causes septicaemia and kill their insect host usually within 24-48 hours of infection. Nematodes feed on multiplying bacteria, mature into adults, reproduce and then emerge as infective juveniles from the host cadaver to seek new larva in the soil and life cycle continues.
• Do not cause any harm to the personnel involved in their production and application.
• Do not harm humans, animals, beneficial insect, microbial communities and other beneficial nematodes.
• It works very effectively in combination with Beauveria bassiana, Pseudomonas fluorescens, Trichoderma Viride, the bio control agent. Pathogenicity influence of Herterorhabditis indica when exposed with the other bio pesticides on host larva, have proved to be more virulent and compatible.
Azatica 1% is an emulsifiable concentrate containing 1.0% by weight azadirachtin. It is an insect growth regulator which also works as a repellent towards some adult species. WHile evaluation on ornamental, forestry, and food crops, no phytotoxicity at directed field rates was observed.
Target Pests: Aphids, armyworms, beetles, bagworms, bugs, budworms, cutworms, cankeworms, caterpillar and loopers, chafers, flies, fungus gnats, leafperforators, leafhoppers, leafminers, leafrollers, lepidopterous larvae, loopers, marsh crane flies, mealybugs, moths, psyllids, sawflies, thrips, webworms, and whiteflies; and plant parasitic nematodes such as dagger, golden, root knot nematodes, etc.
Recommended For: Agricultural and commercial use, greenhouse, shadehouse, and nursery use on outdoor food crops, indoor plants, turfgrass, outdoor shrubs, trees and ornamentals.
Biosar Pochonia (Pochonia Chlamydosporia), a nematophagous fungus is one of the most effective biological control agents against plant endoparasitic nematodes of the genera globodera, heterodera, meloidogyne, nacobbus and more recently rotylenchulus
• Colonize the rhizosphere of plants and cultivars
• Percentage of parasitism is high
• Effective against a high variety of nematodes