BIOSAR META (Metarhizium anisopliae), an entomopathogenic fungus is a disease causing parasitoid. It is widely used to control lepidopteron pests in agricultural crops. Once the fungus spores attach to the surface of an insect, they germinate, grow, penetrate the exoskeleton of the insect and grow very rapidly inside the insect causing the insect to die. Other insects that come in contact with infected insects also become infected with the fungus. It is not harmful to the host plant or the environment.
• It forms a good molecule for use in IPM programme and there by helps to reduce the pesticide load
• Offers long lasting pest control as it does not affect natural enemies
• Does not create resistance, resurgence and residue problem.
• Effectively controls economically important pests of crops such as leaf hoppers, root grubs, borers, cutworms, termites, palm weevils
• Helps to increase productivity by improving the crop health through containing the pest.
Recommended for: Cereals, pulses, vegetables, fruit crops, cole crops, orchards, fibre crops, cut flowers ornamentals in greenhouses, nurseries, lawns and landscape.
Foliar spray: 2.5 kg/ hectare in 500 liters of water i.e., 5 gm/liter of water. The spray volume depends on the crop canopy.
Soil application: 2.5 kg/ Hectare
Foliar Spray: 2ml/ ltr of Biosar META with 5ml/ ltr of Biosar Addon. The product should be sprayed on the growing plants using hand, ground or aerial spray equipment.
Soil application: Biosar META can be sprinkled around the root – zone and incorporated into the soil either mechanically or through watering of plants. It can also be incorporated into the soil through drip irrigation systems.
The frequency of applications also depends on the pest and crop. For greenhouse pest problems, applications once in every 15-20 days are recommended.
Biosar Neem Oil Plus is a natural botanical extract from neem seed kernel which is prepared using cold press technology. This technology helps this oil to retain all the well balanced values within itself. It is 100% pure and natural
• It is non toxic to spiders, btterflies and insects that pollinate plants
• Weekly use at normal concentration (0.5 – 2%) does not hurt honeybees and other beneficial insects
• Controls aphids, black spot, rust, spider mites, whiteflies, musquito, flies etc.
BIOSAR Doctor Tee is a biological formulation prepared from extracts of rarely available roots and leaves. It is a research based product which is highly effective in prevention and curation of plants from possible pest attack like insects and worms (not for Bacterial/Fungus/Virus attack)
BIOSAR Pseudo (Pseudomonas fluorescens), a bacterial fungicide is an efficient entomo pathogen against oligonychus coffeae. It controls fungal and bacterial pathogens in different crops and its bio-control efficacy against red spidermite has been evaluated both in-vivo and in-vitro. Its colonizes in maximum space and absorbs a lot of nutrients available, thereby controlling pathogens by starving them for food and space. It effectively controls bacterial leaf seedling blight, blast, sheath blight, head blight, late blight, leaf blight, damping off, panama wilt, seedling rot, leaf spot, rust, red rot diseases, chilli seedlings, etc.
• Protects rhizoshere area against parasitic fungi such as fusarium or pythyum, as well as some phytophagus nematodes
• It is harmless to the environment, is eco-friendly and maintains ecological balance.
• It does not create resistance, resurgence and residue problems
• Effectively controls pests such as borers, cutworms, Root grubs, leaf hoppers, white fly, Aphids, Thrips, Mealy bug, wide range of arthropods, beetles, termites, weevils, thrips, caterpillars, mealybug etc.
Recommended For: Rice, wheat, maize, gram, lentils, potato, onion, tomato, carrot, capsicum, cucumber, peanut, tobacco, pineapple, mango, banana, chickpea, sugarcane, etc.
Available in powder and liquid form
BIOSAR TANSY, a unique botanical extract formulation, works as a strong anti-feed and inhibits the secretion of ecdysone hormone responsible for molting. Thus, the life cycle of the pest i.e., egg to larva to pupa to adults is disturbed. It is an excellent composition for both sucking and chewing pests.
Target pests: Loopers, red slug, grubs, heliothis, caterpillars, stem borer, BPH etc.