Biosar Pochonia (Pochonia Chlamydosporia), a nematophagous fungus is one of the most effective biological control agents against plant endoparasitic nematodes of the genera globodera, heterodera, meloidogyne, nacobbus and more recently rotylenchulus
• Colonize the rhizosphere of plants and cultivars
• Percentage of parasitism is high
• Effective against a high variety of nematodes
Seed treatment: Mix 5gm of BIOSAR POCHONIA with 1 Kg of semi moist seeds
Soil treatment: Thoroughly mix 1.0 – 1.5 Kg BIOSAR POCHONIA with 30 Kg of Biosar Hira (organic manure) to spread on an area followed by light ploughing and irrigation
BIOSAR TRICHOTWIN, a preventive biological (living) fungicide attacks disease causing fungicide before they reaches the root system. It grows fast, coils around the pathogen, penetrates through it and takes away its nutrients. The pathogen eventually dies and is eliminated on field.
• It is not toxic to humans and not a water contaminant.
• It is host specific, can colonize and proliferate
• It is non pathogenic to host planst and environment
Biosar Neem Oil Plus is a natural botanical extract from neem seed kernel which is prepared using cold press technology. This technology helps this oil to retain all the well balanced values within itself. It is 100% pure and natural
• It is non toxic to spiders, btterflies and insects that pollinate plants
• Weekly use at normal concentration (0.5 – 2%) does not hurt honeybees and other beneficial insects
• Controls aphids, black spot, rust, spider mites, whiteflies, musquito, flies etc.
BIOSAR VERTI (Verticillium Lecanii), a biological insecticide is a entomopathogenic fungus. When comes in contact with cuticle skin of the target pest / insect, it germinates and grows directly through the spiracle into the inner body of the host. The fungus proliferates throughout the insects body, draining the insects nutrients and eventually killing it in around 48-72 hours. The mycelium of this fungus produces a cyclodepsipeptide toxin called bassianolide and other insecticidal toxins such as dipicolinic acid. It effectively controls pests such as borers, cutworms, root grubs, leaf hoppers, white fly, aphids, thrips, rust fungi, scale inscets, mealy bug, etc.
• It does not create resistance, resurgence and residue problem
• It is eco-friendly and maintains the ecological balance
Recommended for: Rice, maize, tomato, cauliflower, potato, cabbage, tea, cereals, pulses, vegetables, fruit crops, cole crops, orchards, fibre crops, cut flowers, plantation crops, ornamentals in greenhouses, nurseries, lawns and landscape.
Biosar Karanja Oil is a natural botanical extract from karanja seed kernel which is processed using cold press technology. This technology helps Biosar Karanja Oil to retain all the well balanced values within itself. It is non-toxic to spiders, butterflies and to insects that pollinate plants. It si 100% pure and natural
• Controls aphids, black spot, rust, spider mites, whiteflies, musquito, flies & lepidopteran pest
• Contains plant growth stimulating factors, primarily auxins which improves soil texture, promoting unparalled vegetative growth, plant health and fruit yields