Biosar VAM is used as an effective soil inoculant. It increases the product quality and immune power of the crop. The mycorrhizae start associating symbiotically with roots of the plants which helps in absorption of water, phosphorus solubilization and other essential macro and micro elements to make them available for the plants in an assimilable form. It imparts drought tolerance to plants and resistance to soil borne pathogens through its symbiotic associative property
Biosar Gromax Tea has a positive effect on tea plant growth, it supplies nutrients like Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, etc. to the plant. It improves the yield as it plays an important role in balanced crop nutrition. It is ecofirnedly and non toxic to humans and animals.
• Increases stem elongation and helps break dormancy
• Improves leaf size, quality, chlorophyll content, photosynthesis ad carbon fixation
• Accelerates leaf germination and increases enzyme induction in plants
• Increases microbial activity in soil and improves plants’ metabolic process
Biosar Natura, research based product containing a mixture of essential plant amino acids along with humic acid, fulvic acid and bio-organic plant nutrient. It is protein hydeolysate based liquid plant nutrient which is used for enchancing the yield of all agricultural, horticultural and plantation crops, specially for all stages of tea plantation. It promotes growth of healthy green leaves, reduces the intensity of chlorosis, prevents and corrects nutrient deficiency.
• Biosar Natura increases photosynthesis, improves flower and fruit setting. It also improves size, colour and keeping quality of the produce
• As it is rich in Nitrogen content and other organic growth enhancer, it increases the succulency of the leaf
Biosar Sampoorna is a phosphate rich organic manure (PROM) used as an alternative to diammonium phosphate and single super phosphate.
Phosphorous is required by all plants but is available in limited quantity in soil. In many areas phosphorous must be added to soil for the extensive plant growth that is desired for crop production.
Biosar Sampoorna is produced by co – composting high grade rock phosphate in very fine size with organic matter collected from various sources such as decomposed straw of paddy and crop residues. Phosphate solubilizing bacteria (PSB) is added to improve the efficiency and to make the nutrient available over a longer period. It contains high percentage of carbon to ensure that soil get ample carbon for the plant growth. Organic carbon, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium all three nutrients are available in Biosar Sampoorna which improves the soil quality. It is effective in both acidic and alkaline soil.
• Reduces the cost of fertilization and results into the conservation of phosphate mineral
• Suitable to neutral and alkaline soils, a boon for Indian farmers
• Protects the soil from damages due to over/imbalance fertilizer
• Improves the soil structures, texture, water holding capacity, C: N ratio & pH balance.
Recommended for: Paddy, potato, vegetables, beetle vine, mustard, groundnut, tea, young tea, mature tea and planting pit
BIOSAR HIRA, a bio enriched organic manure is made of 100% natural components like plants residues and cowdung manures. It contains high percentage of carbon which ensures high plant growth. It provides nutrients like carbon, nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium aform organic sources which improved the soil quality. It is also enriched with beneficial nitrogen fixing, phosphate solubilizing and potash mobilizing bacteria.
• Corrects soil pH & improves C: N ratio.
• Helps soil to hold more water, protect the crop against drought, and gowth of roots
• Gets a balanced supply of all the macro and micro nutrients
• Improves the activity of N-fixing bacteria/Azo/Rhizobium.
• Improves physical properties like soil structure, moister holding capacity, soil aeration and drainage
• It increases the succulency of the leaf
Recommended for: Tea (planting pit), young and mature tea, potato, vegetables, paddy, etc.