Biosar VAM is used as an effective soil inoculant. It increases the product quality and immune power of the crop. The mycorrhizae start associating symbiotically with roots of the plants which helps in absorption of water, phosphorus solubilization and other essential macro and micro elements to make them available for the plants in an assimilable form. It imparts drought tolerance to plants and resistance to soil borne pathogens through its symbiotic associative property
Biosar ZSB comprises of Zinc solubilizing bacteria. Zinc is an important micro nutrient required in small amounts by plants for growth and reproduction. Solubilization of inorganic mineral nutrients such as insoluble form of zinc into accessible form for plant assimilation is a well known plant growth promoting traits exhibited by many bacteria.
• It controls khoira diseases in Paddy
• Increases crop yield and the quality of the produce
• Improves soil health and activates hormones
• Improves root and plant growth
• Improve photo synthetic activity
Recommended for: Crops grown between 5 to 8 pH. It should be applied specially in paddy, wheat, pulses, citrus, pomegranate, Ginger etc.
Biosar Humic Acid Solid is a group of molecules that binds and helps plant roots receive water and nutrients. High humic acid levels can dramatically increase yields, while its deficency can prevent farmers and gardeners from grooving crops with optimum nutrition.
• Nutrilize sil pH, increase plant yield upto 70%, increase water holding capacity of soil
• Binds insoluble metal ions, oxides and hydeoxides to release them slowly and continually to plants when required
• Produces physical, chemical and biological effects
• It is completely biodegradable and toxin free.
BIOSAR Rhizo contains bacterium Rhizobium which infect legume root and form root nodules. They reduce molecular nitrogen to ammonia which can readily by utilized by the plants to produce valuable proteins, vitamins and other nitrogen compounds. It has been estimated that 40-250 Mg N/ha/y is fixed by different legume crops by the microbial activities of Rhizobium.
• Produces biologically active metabolites like vitamins, indole acetic acid, gibberellins, cytokynins which energizes the plants and promote their growth
• It makes plants healthier from inside
Recommended for: All the legumes like groundnut, soyabean, pulses, green pea etc.
Biosar Sampoorna is a phosphate rich organic manure (PROM) used as an alternative to diammonium phosphate and single super phosphate.
Phosphorous is required by all plants but is available in limited quantity in soil. In many areas phosphorous must be added to soil for the extensive plant growth that is desired for crop production.
Biosar Sampoorna is produced by co – composting high grade rock phosphate in very fine size with organic matter collected from various sources such as decomposed straw of paddy and crop residues. Phosphate solubilizing bacteria (PSB) is added to improve the efficiency and to make the nutrient available over a longer period. It contains high percentage of carbon to ensure that soil get ample carbon for the plant growth. Organic carbon, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium all three nutrients are available in Biosar Sampoorna which improves the soil quality. It is effective in both acidic and alkaline soil.
• Reduces the cost of fertilization and results into the conservation of phosphate mineral
• Suitable to neutral and alkaline soils, a boon for Indian farmers
• Protects the soil from damages due to over/imbalance fertilizer
• Improves the soil structures, texture, water holding capacity, C: N ratio & pH balance.
Recommended for: Paddy, potato, vegetables, beetle vine, mustard, groundnut, tea, young tea, mature tea and planting pit